Dec 6, 2010

Opening "Gate of Minds"

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم


HI.
Welcome, as you can see.. still a lot of empty here....
and this is my first post. Now I know that Write an article is not easy as I thought, moreover I'm a newcomer in this world, BLOGGING. so, please tell me if there are any mistaken words.

at first, let me introduce myself
you can call me Futa, my nick name.
I was born in Jakarta, the Capital City of Indonesia...Very crowded city of course.
I'm interested in Art & Design, japanese (comic, animation, drama, music n song), learning other language, gardening, and how to educate children. Those topics will be discussed gradually.
I like reading any kind of book that good for self-development.
My current activities are teaching English for kids in an institution. In my spare time I also like designing, & gardening, I tried to plant vegetable in the backyard..not big enough, but it can be planted for several plants.
OK, that was a little about me...I like to make friends with other people, so don't hesitate to visit this blog, share your minds, comment and idea. you also may critize my article.
I expect that... :)


Everyone has lots of ideas that could be shared here...everything in your mind as long as that is good for ourselves, so we can give some usefull things each others.


I hope this blog could be useful for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment