Dec 6, 2010

Art and Design

What do you know about art and design..?
in my opinion definition of art is more extensive than a design. Art could be an image, sound, even a movement...anything we can see, touch, hear and feel could be an art. e.g: Music & song, picture, dance, poetry, even martial is an art.
While design more objective, it usually something tangible like fashion, product, cover, and layout of page.

Art and design, Looks similar but has difference.
I conclude that design is part of the art.

What are anything related about them..?
It could be Image, shape, colour, skill and talent, techniques, and many others. I like about art and design since I was child. I used to draw and make my own comic. Using crayon or color pencil I expressed my feeling in a piece of paper...truly memorable...
Now, I often use application program such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or Corel Draw. Because it's more practice and easy to use. I can express my hobby at there. It's fun.

So, what do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment