Dec 9, 2010

Graphic Design Software

Graphic design software is very important for designer to do over their job. In modern life like now, we don't need any paint brush, water color, oil paint, canvas anymore to create a masterpiece. No need to make our hand dirty with drawing equipment. Some painters perhaps still using the old way to draw, and it has begun a rare.

Technology grow so fast, and make progress in variuos field, especially in graphic design. The progess can be seen in so many software and program for Graphic Design(GD). I won't discuss software from the first period, let's talk the recent program. What kind of GD software that you now..?? and which one is you like the most?

For me, I like Photoshop the most, it's easy to use. Sometimes I make the combination of using more than one application, depend on the need. Corel Draw, Illustrator, Indesign, Freehand, Flash are kinds of application that I've ever use. I try to learn Dreamweaver and 3D Studio Max...but it seems too dificult for me. Besides, not enough capability of my pC to use that program.^^

OK, so what's your favorite graphic design software....??

No comments:

Post a Comment