Dec 18, 2010

Manual Drawing



Do you like drawing?
I do :)
since I was child I like drawing very much, I used to imitate the figures from others comic. Using manual technic, it's really interesting to me. I've ever create a story with the characters, and I love funny stories. I still remember, there was some comics, made by me...it's about soccer^^ well influenced of Captain Tsubasa anime, that time.
Beside that I also influenced of Dragon Ball Z, so I made the story similar but in different figure. I always drawing b'coz I like to draw no matter it's good or not. Some of my works was lost somewhere...that's too bad, I really miss my old creation.
For now, I still like drawing, but not to make a story...just make a creation in a piece of paper and then finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment