Dec 31, 2010

It's not kid stuff



Anime and manga, what's in your mind when you hear about that...? as far as I know it is typical of Japanese animation and comic. Both of them have typical image that different with western image style. I prefer Japanese animation and comic than the western. It has a unique type of image, beside that it usually has the meaningful and touching story, rich in characterization, and sometimes teach moral values...I don't say all of anime and manga have all those criteria, sometimes they have bad influences too, especially for children. It depend on what kind of anime and manga do you watch or read.
So, who says that anime are kid stuff? There are plenty of teen or adult anime and manga out there. You can see my article about manual drawing, all of the creation are from manga. it's the world that I interested in till now. Let's talk later about favorite anime and manga.

Now, I want to recommend you a good site for download anime calendar 2011, just check it out in http://gzrock.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment